In here we are going to talk about basic difference between the Java and Java Script.
Let’s get started!
introduction to java:
java is a OOP language similar to C++ found by Sun Microsystem in 1991. Java is a most reliable, secure and fast language among programming languages. And also Java use for Banking, Information Technology, Financial Services, Stock market and various kind of industries. Because of Java is master of all programming languages.
Now let’s move on to basic features of JAVA:
- Use OOP concept :- Java uses object-oriented concepts like object, class, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Easy to learn :- this language is easy to learn and understand because it’s based on C++.some syntax are same to C++.
- Secured :- In java , the code you wrote can easily convert into byte code after compilation. Byte codes are unable to read or understand to other parties. So it’s helpful for us to when making secured applications.
- Strong memory :- Java built using reliable and strong memories so it can eliminate errors in the code in any level in compilation.
- Platform independent :- Java code can run on multiple platforms directly. we not need to compile every time.
- Server Load :- Being client-side reduces the demand on the website server.